HOME VENUE INVITED SPEAKERS REGISTRATION PROGRAM TIMELINE ACCOMODATION
TBA = title to be annouced
- Doyeol (David) Ahn, University
of Seoul, "The Wigner rotation of photons in a gravitational field for
a metamaterial-based model"
- Tomohiro Amemiya, Tokyo Instiute of Technology, "Permeability Engineering in Optical Communication Devices"
- Hong Chen, Tongji University, "Manipulation of Light by Topological Tuning in Metamaterials"
- Hongsheng Chen, Zhejiang University, "Object independent remote illusion optics"
- Tiejun Cui, Southeast University, "Metamaterials - From Effective Media to Field Programmable"
- Zheyu Fang, Peking University, "Plasmonic nanostructure fabrication and near-field optical characterization"
- Xiao Hu, National Institute of Materials Research, "Topological Photonics by Dielectric Material"
- Young Chul Jun, Ulsan National Institute of Science and
Technology, "Highly tunable Epsilon-Near-Zero materials in the visible
and near-infrared spectral region"
- Kotaro Kajikawa, Tokyo Instiute of Technology, "Optical Cloaking of Metallic Cylinder and Film"
- Tetsuo Kan, The University of Electro-Communications, "Chirality Swithcable MEMS Spiral Metamaterial"
- Yong-Seog Kim, Hongik University, "Metamaterials for information displays"
- Yun Lai, Soochow University, "New Methods for Cloaking and Illusion Optics"
Lee, Hongik University, "Circularly Polarized Antennas Based on
Meta-structured Transmission Lines for Microwave Applications"
Lee, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, "Nonlinear
Metasurfaces for Efficient Frequency Mixing and Continuous Phase
- Sam Hyeon Lee, Yonsei University,"A theory for effective density and modulus in acoustic metamaterials"
- Jiao Lin, Shenzhen University, "Metasurfaces for interfacing surface plasmon polaritons with light"
- Hui Liu, Nanjin University, "Wavefront shaping through emulated curved space in waveguide settings"
- Naobumi Michishita, National Defence Academy, "Electromagnetic metamaterials for antenna applications"
- Namkyoo Park, Seoul National University,"Controlling optical states in artificial disorders"
- Q-Han Park, Korea University, "Ultrathin capacitive metasurfaces for strong electric response"
- Min Qiu, Zhejiang University, "Photothermal effect in plasmonic nanostructures and its application"
- Kazuaki Sakoda, National Institute of
Materials Research, "Lossy photonic Dirac cones - A typical
non-Hermitian system stops light"
- Atsushi Sanada, Osaka University, "Transmission-Line Approach for Huygens Surface Design and Characterization"
- Jonghwa Shin, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Sun, Fudan University, "High efficiency photonic spin Hall effect and
surface plasmon excitation by gradient metasurfaces"
- Takuo Tanaka, RIKEN, "Metamaterial absorber and its application for attomole molecular detection"
- Tetsuya Ueda, Kyoto Institute of Technology, "Nonreciprocal metamaterials and their applications to antennas"
- Jeong Weon Wu, Ewha Womans University, "Charge-Transfer Dynamics
Control by Manipulating Dielectric Constants with Hyperbolic
Metamaterial Structures as Solvent Analogues"
- Lei Zhou, Fudan University, "Tunable metasurfaces for active manipulations of electromagnetic waves"